Refer your friend who is looking for a new job, why not be rewarded for recommending to Mayra? For every referral that is placed in a job by Mayra, we will reward you gift worth up to Rs. 500/-. The number of referrals you can make is unlimited so refer your friends today and start enjoying the benefits of Mayra Gift Boucher's.
Just Follow These Steps…
- Submit your friend's CV to the online link on website
- Indicate whether you think your friend is more interested in permanent or temporary roles
- When your friend finds a job through us we'll reward you gift worth up to Rs. 500/-.
- Enjoy earning referral bonuses.
Refer Your Friend Now…
Terms & Conditions
Mayra Referral Scheme
These terms and conditions set out below are the terms and conditions for the Mayra Referral Scheme for Mayra Business Services Pvt. Ltd. whose Registered Office is at J4/70, 3F Khirki Extension, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017. Please note this scheme will be operational from 1 January 2016 until midnight on 31March 2016. Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- Mayra Referral Scheme is open to persons who are; (i) currently registered as a candidate on the Mayra recruitment database; and (ii) are living in the India. (the "Referee");
- The Referee may refer a new candidate in writing (including by email) with a copy of their CV, who is eligible to take up permanent or temporary employment in India at any of Mayra clients (the "Referred Person").
- Under the scheme the Referred Person can be your friend, relative or acquaintance. You should not refer people you do not know.
- Permanent employees, contract workers and temporary workers working directly for Mayra are not eligible to participate in this Referral Scheme.
- The Referee is eligible for a referral gift of worth: i) ₹ 500 if a Referred Person is employed on a permanent basis by one of Mayra's clients in India; or ii) ₹500 if a Referred Person is employed or engaged in a temporary position by one of Mayra's clients in India. For the avoidance of doubt, no referral gift is payable if a Referred Person is; i) placed at one of Mayra's clients in temporary or permanent employment outside of India; ii) the Referred Person fails to complete their contractual probation period with Mayra's client if placed in a permanent position; or iii) the Referred Person fails to complete a full week of a temporary assignment with Mayra's client if placed in a temporary position.
- To the extent applicable, the responsibility for any payment of tax related to the referral gift lies with the Referee.
- The referral gift is not redeemable for cash.
- In the event that Mayra is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated referral gift, then you will receive a substitute referral gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The Referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that: (i) the Referred Person is already on any of Mayra's databases at the date of referral; (ii) if Mayra have already received a Referred Person's details but have not yet entered them on to their database; (iii) the Referred Person fails to complete their contractual probation period with Mayra's client; or iv) the Referred Person fails to complete a full week of a temporary assignment with Mayra's client if placed in a temporary position. Candidates may only be referred to Mayra once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Mayra by more than one Referee, then only the first person to refer that candidate to Mayra (with the Referred Person's permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- The Referred Person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Mayra under this scheme before the date of the referral; this is the responsibility of the referee. Hence, The Referee will indemnify Mayra for any loss or claim arising out of the Referee's failure to procure such consent.
- It is the Referee's responsibility to contact their Mayra consultant or point of contact in order to claim their referral gift. Please note that due to the tenure condition in clause 9 no payment of the referral gift will be made until the all the above relevant conditions have been met.
- The Referee agrees that Mayra will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the use of the referral gift and the Referee uses the referral gift wholly at their own risk.
- Mayra reserves the right to vary or terminate all or part of the terms of the Mayra Referral Scheme at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, the rules of this scheme, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the scheme, the decision of Mayra shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Mayra accepts no liability for any tax obligations or charges arising out of the provision of the gift to the Referee. The Referee is solely responsible for his or her own tax obligations on the receipt of a referral gift.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Mayra will not be liable for any losses, damages or any claims that may result from participation in the Mayra Referral Scheme and/or the use of the referral gift, and the Referee participates in such scheme wholly at their own risk.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by the laws of Indian Govt. and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi.